With Slime – Glow in the Dark, the Little Scientist will learn how to create a sticky fish, a fun jumping ball, slime worms and prepare a crazy slime. And all these things will glow in the dark! This slime kit has been developed to guide children in the discovery of chemistry. Make yourself unique by making a Slime that glows in the unique dark that is non-toxic! With all the ingredients and instruments included in this slime set, children can make quick and simple reactions. Guaranteed fun for children with this craft set! When the slime is over, the little scientist can offer it to his friends and friends. The Slime Glow in the Dark is an educational and scientific toy that contains 10 super fun experiments and encourages the creativity and fantasy of the little ones. Recommended age: 8 years + Kit Contents: Educational book, measuring cups, spatulas, gloves, shepherd’s pipette, rubber guar, elastic rubber, jelly, molds, straws, corn starch, and dyes.
Science for You – Slime Factory Glow in the Dark
- Makes a fun jumping ball and slime worms that glow in the dark and more!
- Learn how to create a jump ball that glows in the dark.
- Make a sticky fuzzy fish that glows in the dark!
- With this toy, you can become a brilliant scientist.
- Mix colors and decorations to your taste and get your most trendy Slime.
- Fun and educational game that develops imagination and creativity.
- The Slime Glow in the Dark toy contains 10 super fun experiments and a complete illustrated instruction manual with 36 pages.